GET A HEADSTART ON YOUR VCE
Running 10th to 20th of January, 2017
- Get a headstart on Year 12 topics & concepts
- Strategies for managing your workload
- Understand the assessment criteria
- Comprehensive lecture notes including sample SACs & exam-style
The aims of the Summer Lectures are to give students a headstart on topics
and concepts from the Units 3 and 4 course for each subject, and to revise
key concepts from Units 1 and 2 that form an essential base for each subject.
There is also an emphasis on helping students understand each subject’s
assessment criteria. Strategies, problem-solving and exam techniques will
also be a focus so that students can further develop these skills throughout
the semester as they work towards their exams.
Comprehensive lecture notes are provided for each student.
- Legal Studies
- Specialist Maths
- Strategies for Success in VCE
- Maths Methods CAS
With a range of packages on many subjects, you'll find the Headstart you need!