VCE Trial Exams
Neap Trial Exams are produced new each year by panels of teachers who
are all experts in their fields and have vast experience in teaching the
VCE. The extensive network of teachers who produce Neap Trial Exams include
State Reviewers of the VCE, experienced writers and markers of VCE exam
papers, authors of current VCE textbooks, members of verification and
review boards for VCE subjects, and panel members on the implementation
of the Victorian schools curriculum. This ensures that all current curriculum
requirements for each subject, as set by the VCAA, are encompassed in
every Trial Exam produced.
Based on the exam format of the official VCAA exam, Neap Trial Exams
for Units 3&4 allow teachers to prepare students
for the different styles and difficulty of the end-of-year
exams. All Neap Trial Exams are supplied with fully-worked solutions* and
marking schemes, student answer booklets and formula sheets where required.
Neap Trial Exams for Units 1 and 2 allow teachers to give their students
an advantage in tackling the format of the final Units
3&4 VCAA exams by enabling them to practice questions in the same
exam format as the final exams but at Units 1 and
Should you wish to view sample pages from past Neap trial exams, please contact our
Educational Services Executive.
PLEASE NOTE: Current exams are ONLY available to schools and purchased via a school account. No private sales available.
DOWNLOAD THE 2019 ORDER FORM HERE
Also available, Neap's past Trial Exams in email format; Download the PAST EXAMS Order Form here
Neap Trial Exams (2019 Edition) are available for:
- Accounting Units 3 & 4
- Business Management Units 3 & 4
- Legal Studies Units 3&4
- Mathematical Methods Units 1&2, for Exam 1 and Exam 2
- Mathematical Methods Units 3&4, for Exam 1 and Exam 2
- Further Mathematics Units 3&4, for Exam 1 and Exam 2
- Specialist Mathematics Units 1&2, for Exam 1 and Exam 2
- Specialist Mathematics Units 3&4, for Exam 1 and Exam 2
- Biology Units 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Chemistry Units 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Physics Units 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Psychology Units 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Health & Human Development Units 3&4
- Physical Education Units 3&4
*English Exams are the Exam only, no solutions.
Conditions of supply & returns policy