Neap is a leading provider of HSC materials for NSW teachers. Our 2020 Trial Exams were incredibly well-received by teachers across the state, and we are seeking to further expand our subject coverage and offer a wider range of authorship opportunities.
We pride ourselves on our flexible working arrangements and generous remuneration. We have also provided teachers with a wealth of professional development experience, and greatly value our relationships with all current and former teacher contributors.
You will have a chance to work on various educational resources, including but not limited to:
- Our Trial Exams, used by over 300 schools across NSW
- Our Diagnostic Topic Tests, which are invaluable tools for teachers to use all throughout the school year
- Our upcoming range of Study Guides and print books
You will work with our editorial team and receive ample guidance to produce high-quality materials in conjunction with other teacher contributors.
We also offer two different types of roles for teachers:
- As an Author you will write assessment materials with the help of our editorial staff
- As a Vetter you will provide feedback on materials to refine the content and structure of questions and solutions
What we look for
We expect our authors and vetters to have a thorough knowledge of the syllabus, and be capable of producing materials in line with NESA’s style and standards. This opportunity is available for any current or former teachers.
What we offer
- Flexible work arrangements to suit your school and life commitments
- Opportunities throughout the school term and over the holidays
- Professional development experience in content creation
- A dedicated and diligent editorial team who will guide you through the production processes
- Generous pay reflecting the workload and expectations
- Please fill out the application form below.
- A member of our team will contact you via email if there is a suitable project available. (Please check your junk folder just in case!) They will provide you with more information about the project.
We look forward to hearing from you!